Saturday, July 03, 2004

My Evening

So tonight was a fun night.

So I've lived 25 minutes from ft. worth for like almost 7 years now and it still always seems special when we all head out for a night at Sundance Square. So bryan (my friend katie's boyfriend) got free tickets for Hyena's which is a comedy night club in ft worth. It was really funny. We saw Steve Hirst who was pretty funny. It's not every day you see someone do a Chippendales routine dressed as Austin Powers.

It was all super cool except for the policy that there was a 2 drink minimum. Since we are in the United States, and the legal drinking age is 21, and I was given those infamous x's on my hands, that limited what drinks i was allowed to order. So i basically had some rather expensive strawberry smoothies. That was ok though, because the tickets were free, and i would have payed 15 bucks to get in anyway. So it was worth it.

Anyway, it's after midnight... Oh, Happy 4th of july!... anyway, i have to go to church in the morning, so i am heading to bed now.

Oh yeah, i want to go see Paul Oakenfold at the lizard lounge next weekend, if anyone wants to go with me, let me know.

No comments: