Saturday, January 22, 2005

mouse

So i was at fry's today. Yeah, today seemed like a weird day to be at fry's but I had to go home and get my glasses so i can see without my contacts in again. I was all the way up by Green Oaks so i just decided to drive the extra mile and go to frys. I needed a surge protector, so i justified it. I decided on the Logitech Mx310. It was the cheapest mouse with extra buttons that was either a microsoft or a logitech, which are the only trusted brands in mice technology after that last mishap. Anyway, the logitech had one more button than the microsoft mouse and it looked prettier and matches my keyboard better, so i picked it. This keyboard isnt really mine. It's greg's, but i think i'll keep it forever, I like it better than mine. But, i think my keyboard is also a logitech, so it would match either way. And it's all about matching accessories.

I needed a DVD player for my tv, and there was an extra one in the closet at home and I was going to take it. It was silvery like my tv and it would have matched better. But dad decided that he wanted that one cause it would work better if he ever got a wide screen tv and he gave me the black DVD player, even though all his TV accessories and his TV are black, and my TV is silver. I guess dad's don't care as much about matching accessories. The black one works well anyway though, so i'm happy.

I'm tired now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you like the mouse?

kristen said...

The mouse is good. It's everything I've ever wanted in a mouse.

Anonymous said...

I think you just jinxed it.