Monday, December 13, 2004

one more day

So i suppose i do have loyal readers considering I got 4 whole comments on the last post. One of those comments was from myself, but that is beside the point.

And as for Mike's comment about "the excuse" probably referring to the "i dont want to be in a relationship right now excuse" i totally do not remember giving you that one. I do remember the giving the "maybe we'll get back together some other time" and the "we can still be friends" to you. Sorry about that. We probably wont really ever get back together, but we are friends to a certain degree, it's hard to be friends with people hundreds of miles away, and then when i come back i work all summer, so I am having troubles keeping my high school friends.

So greg says he doesnt want to have a relationship but he'd sure wouldnt mind dating amanda. Oh well.

Anyway, i have one final left. Physics, tomorrow, in 12 hours. I'm tired of studying. But i think i know stuff pretty well. The stuff i didnt know before i learned when i took the retest. I'm kinda shaky with the magnetism stuff, but it's too boring to study. And i learned all the light stuff on saturday, so i should be good.

After that i'm having lunch with greg, packing my stuff in my car, and going home.

I e-mailed my boss today to see if they really wanted me to work, but he said since i'd only be able to work for 2 weeks it wouldnt be worht it. That's good because I didnt really want to work, but the extra money would have been nice. That's ok though.

So sometimes i get nervous about how my day is going to work. Especially when days are busy like tomorrow, because certain things have to fit in at certain times of the day. I need to wake up at like 11:30 so i can get dressed and get to my final and be there early. Maybe i should get up at 11 so i can be really early and not stressed. So then i have to eat lunch, and then caleb has to come by some time and get his drums, so i told him to come at like 4. Then i have to get my car and pack it up, but i cant pack it up until 5, when the parking lot opens. I signed up to check out of my room at 5 too, maybe i should have picked 5:15, or maybe i can make dimitri help me carry my stuff downstairs. I dont have that much stuff though. So tomorrow stresses me out.

I wrote 6 essays durring my great diseases final today. My hand hurt really bad. I hate writing, i wish i could type it.

Ok, i guess i'll sleep now, tomorrow seems busy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was just a joke. I'm fairly certain I heard it but it was just to give you a hard time. You make it sound as if I'm never coming back. I really hope that's not the case, especially since we are still friends... even if it's just to 'a certain degree'. Your entry opened you up for another poke but then I'd come off as some weirdo stuck in the past. I hope when I do get back we can be better friends than we were. And I don't need a relationship, not for a long time. Why shut doors that did no harm staying open?

Anonymous said...

(I'm gonna take it to CPL in the summer and show it off to all those boys and they can see that i'm a girl wtih an awesome computer, and they'll think i'm hot.) ROFL...... That was wicked funny. It does however confirm my belife that you are not really my sister, I gusse mom and dad just didnt want to tell me im adopted, I was also wonderin if ya knew that people at UT call us red raiders, SAND AGGIES now, im gussing its either refering to the dessert or the math & engenering colleges, haha see ya soon kris... brian