Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Alright, here is my post for the month!

I think i slept funny last night because I am totally dead today. Like i went to bed around 1:30 and my alarm went off at 10:30 and i was like, crap, i'm too sleepy to get up. But i had to get up, cause today is tuesday, and on tuesdays you have to get up and go to discrete.

And my neck hurts too, and my sides. I must have slept crooked.

I'll work out today, and that'll make it easier for me to sleep tonight. And I should go to bed earlier, and I always say that, but i still never get to bed before 1. So tonight my goal is 12:30.

Anyway, i'm in the process of getting my laundry done. That's exciting....

Man, my blog is so boring. it is just me complaining about my life.

Sorry to whoever is reading this.

2 comments:

Casandra said...

I still read it, and I don't mind if you complain. That's all I do on mine most of the time too.

Jacob Foshee said...

I was just happy to see you posted. So, don't worry, it wasn't boring.

Now that I'm a "workin man," I might have to limit my blog-reading frequency to about weekly. So as long as you have one interesting thing happen in your life per week, I'll be content.

Oh, and speaking of sleeping schedules, mine is totally jacked. I have to wake up at 7, and I still cannot seem to get to sleep before midnight.