Thursday, August 19, 2004

LAN party

So here I am at a LAN party, and what am I doing?... I'm blogging. Thats ok though.

So Jeff Seely is playing Unreal tournament next to me, it's pretty cool, but i'm kinda tired of that game. After all the Unreal that we play in TAGD i'm kinda Unrealed out. I'm just not very good at it to tell you the truth.

I am also watching the olympics. Does it to seem to anyone else that all they've been showing is balance beam? Like honestly all i've seen is balance beam and one pommel horse. Not that i dont like balance beam but i like the floor the best. Oh, i guess i've seen a little bit of the uneven bars too. Anyway...

Sunday is when i'm going back to school. I'm not as excited about it as I was before. I'm getting used to the staying in bed all day and not doing anything. I just dont feel like packing and cleaning my room.

But i'm sure once I get back to school i'll be glad i'm there. I'll be busy with stuff then and wont have time to get into a lazy mood.

I gotta play starcraft now.

bye

No comments: