Monday, August 30, 2004

first day of school

So today was the first day of school. Pretty uneventful except I have my great diseases of the world class that is on west campus so today Greg and I learned to use the bus. It wasnt very fun, there were like 3 times as many people who wanted to ride the bus than would fit. So Greg and I squeezed on the way over there making it just in time to be 5 minutes late for our class. On the way back we just walked, it was easier that way, but it was hotter.

Anyway, I am now hosting my website on my computer now. Except you cant see it outside of the campus firewall, but that will soon change.

I'm downloading Service Pack 2, i'm scared because when Jared installed it it corrupted his registry and that does not sound fun. So cross your fingers for me.

TAGD started up again today. It's exciting.

I'm sleepy now.

Goodnight.

1 comment:

Jacob Foshee said...

Whoop for TAGD!
(-=