Monday, March 21, 2005

spring break

So someone thought i must have done something interresting over spring break that i could blog about. Trust me, it wasn't interresting.

I played the Sims 2 new expansion pack and i watched my sims do their homework while i was avoiding my own.

I watched 2 Mansfield High School Freshman baseball games. My little brother is on the team. They won both games and even beat the Summit High School freshman baseball team. Summit is our rival incase you didnt know.

I went shopping and got new pants and shirts and a jacket.

I slept.

I ate at bella vita in rendon because apparently the one in mansfield caught on fire, so we had to drive all the way to rendon to eat italian food. We've got this new restaurant in Mansfield called mexican inn. Like 5 times when we were going out to eat we would drive by and say it looked to busy, cause it looked really busy, but one night we broke down and just waited. It was pretty good, but it'll be better when On The Border comes.

I left my hard drive in Mansfield though. I miss it.

And now i'm waiting for a confirmation e-mail from the women igda mailing list to i can send to it. apparently they wont let my messages go though because i'm registered with kmcippant@tamu.edu and not kmcippant@neo.tamu.edu. Stupid neo.

I'm done now. If i had my hard drive i'd post a picture, but i dont have it. Maybe i'll take one... maybe.

No comments: